Sunday, October 18, 2009

Too Big for My Skin- Campaign

So I was gonna post about the pepsi max commercials that continue gendered stereotypes, but I feel like I have made that point before so here is a better post.



This poem spoke to me because I have never really felt comfortable in my skin. I love the different representations of women that are present in the video. You can comment on the video in youtube and even respond with a video. I might talk to my fellow genderedlexers and see if we want to respond via video and post it here and on youtube.

2 comments:

eliasoforange said...

I also fell in love with this video because of the diversity of the women included. It stands, to me, as a celebration of female-ness regardless of gender identity. I dig it.

Little T said...

I love it, too!